In April and May 2015, Taneja Group surveyed eleven storage vendors to understand how each was implementing VVols in their storage arrays. This survey consisted of 32 questions that explored what storage array features were exported to vSphere 6, and how VMs were provisioned and managed.
Data protection can be designed with flash in mind by considering the combination of three HPE appliances - when combined they produce an exceptional solution that meets the stringent application service requirements and DP RTOs and RPOs.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Flash storage offers higher performance, lower power consumption, decreased footprint and increased reliability over spinning media. In this insightful field report we’ve interviewed a half dozen real-world IT storage groups who overcame CAPEX and OPEX challenges with HPE 3PAR StoreServ.
Taneja Group’s latest multi-client sponsored research study addresses the relatively young and rapidly evolving market for storage acceleration and performance solutions in the enterprise. The 70-page research report features results from 694 completed online surveys, plus in-depth discussions with 9 selected enterprise participants.
Free ReportEver since the first integrated systems came onto the scene in 2010, vendors have been furiously engineering solutions to make on-premises infrastructure as cost effective and as easy to use as the public cloud.
- 11/29/16 | The Best All-Flash Array for SAP HANA
- 11/23/16 | Datrium’s Optimized Platform for Virtualized IT: “Open Convergence” Challenges HyperConvergence
- 11/07/16 | Apache Spark Market Survey: Cloudera Sponsored Research
- 11/04/16 | Optimizing VM Storage Performance & Capacity - Tintri Customers Leverage New Predictive Analytics
- 11/23/16 | Cohesity storage adds Cloud Edition for AWS, Azure
- 11/17/16 | Taneja Group Recognizes Qumulo Data-Aware Scale-Out NAS As Top Solution for Tackling Machine Data
- 11/17/16 | Mike Matchett | Four big data and AI trends to keep an eye on
- 11/04/16 | Jim Whalen | Hyper-convergence boosts data protection systems
- 10/21/16 | Jeff Kato | VMware Cloud Foundation is well suited to deliver on the private cloud promise
- 10/20/16 | Steve Ricketts | Data Protection Needs to be Everywhere – Including the Public Cloud
Resources & Events
- 04/19/16 | | Data protection in the cloud
- 07/14/15 | | Storage Acceleration and Performance Technologies Survey
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 11/30/16 | Jeff Kato, Taneja Group; Jeff Cobb, Qumulo; Nick Rathke, SCI | A Whole New World: Machine-Generated Data and Massive Scale-Out NAS
- 11/15/16 | Steve Ricketts, Taneja Group; Suresh Jasrasaria, IBM | Trends in Object Storage