Data protection can be designed with flash in mind by considering the combination of three HPE appliances - when combined they produce an exceptional solution that meets the stringent application service requirements and DP RTOs and RPOs.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Flash storage offers higher performance, lower power consumption, decreased footprint and increased reliability over spinning media. In this insightful field report we’ve interviewed a half dozen real-world IT storage groups who overcame CAPEX and OPEX challenges with HPE 3PAR StoreServ.
Taneja Group’s latest multi-client sponsored research study addresses the relatively young and rapidly evolving market for storage acceleration and performance solutions in the enterprise. The 70-page research report features results from 694 completed online surveys, plus in-depth discussions with 9 selected enterprise participants.
Free ReportMany companies are asking this question as they seek out storage solutions that support vast unstructured data growth throughout their organizations.
- 04/11/17 | HPE StoreVirtual 3200: A Look at the Only Entry Array with Scale-out and Scale-up
- 03/22/17 | Cloud Object Storage for the Healthcare Data Blues
- 03/22/17 | IBM Cloud Object Storage Provides the Scale and Integration Needed for Modern Genomics Infra.
- 02/17/17 | HPE 3PAR Enables Highly Resilient All-Flash Data Centers: Latest Release Solidifies AFA Leadership
- 04/19/17 | New Virtual Instruments software improves NAS, flash models
- 04/19/17 | Catalogic ECX supports more databases for DevOps
- 04/05/17 | Jeff Kato | Scale-out software-defined storage market menaces traditional storage
- 04/03/17 | Mike Matchett | Smarter storage starts with analytics
- 04/12/17 | Jeff Kato | VMware HCI momentum continues with vSAN 6.6 release!
- 03/30/17 | Mike Matchett | Actual Hybrid of Enterprise Storage and Public Cloud? Oracle creates a Cloud Converged System
Resources & Events
- 04/19/16 | | Data protection in the cloud
- 07/14/15 | | Storage Acceleration and Performance Technologies Survey
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 03/28/17 | Mike Matchett, Taneja Group; David Klee, Heraflux Technologies; David Davis, ActualTech Media | Application Altercation: RDBMS vs. NoSQL & Separate Virtualization Stack vs. Integrated Hypervisors
- 01/19/17 | Dhiraj Sehgal, Tintri; Mike Matchett, Taneja Group | Tintri Analytics – Lower Cost Now and Later