Data protection can be designed with flash in mind by considering the combination of three HPE appliances - when combined they produce an exceptional solution that meets the stringent application service requirements and DP RTOs and RPOs.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Flash storage offers higher performance, lower power consumption, decreased footprint and increased reliability over spinning media. In this insightful field report we’ve interviewed a half dozen real-world IT storage groups who overcame CAPEX and OPEX challenges with HPE 3PAR StoreServ.
Taneja Group’s latest multi-client sponsored research study addresses the relatively young and rapidly evolving market for storage acceleration and performance solutions in the enterprise. The 70-page research report features results from 694 completed online surveys, plus in-depth discussions with 9 selected enterprise participants.
Free ReportMany companies are asking this question as they seek out storage solutions that support vast unstructured data growth throughout their organizations.
- 03/22/17 | Cloud Object Storage for the Healthcare Data Blues
- 03/22/17 | IBM Cloud Object Storage Provides the Scale and Integration Needed for Modern Genomics Infra.
- 02/17/17 | HPE 3PAR Enables Highly Resilient All-Flash Data Centers: Latest Release Solidifies AFA Leadership
- 02/14/17 | The Best All-Flash Array for SAP HANA
- 03/23/17 | IBM to remove complexity around cloud storage service tiers
- 03/15/17 | Impetus Technologies Announces StreamAnalytix 3.0 Feat. Support for Apache Spark-Based Batch Process
- 03/17/17 | Mike Matchett | Internet of things data security proves vital in digitized world
- 03/07/17 | Steve Ricketts | A cure for secondary data storage services blues
- 03/21/17 | Steve Ricketts | IBM Cloud Object Storage Provides a Strong Data Foundation for Modern Healthcare
- 03/17/17 | Mike Matchett | Video: Why Facebook and the NSA love the graph database
Resources & Events
- 04/19/16 | | Data protection in the cloud
- 07/14/15 | | Storage Acceleration and Performance Technologies Survey
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 03/28/17 | Mike Matchett, Taneja Group; David Klee, Heraflux Technologies; David Davis, ActualTech Media | Application Altercation: RDBMS vs. NoSQL & Separate Virtualization Stack vs. Integrated Hypervisors
- 01/19/17 | Dhiraj Sehgal, Tintri; Mike Matchett, Taneja Group | Tintri Analytics – Lower Cost Now and Later